- Students did not read the textbooks before class
- Professors spent time re-teaching students the material from the textbook versus focusing on new material
- Create learning modules in Articulate Rise that focus on the main ideas in the textbook or external sources to aid students in their reading and learning
Steps to Solve/Tools
- Meet with client
- Learn about and develop learner analysis
- Learn about and develop context analysis
- Learn about and develop content analysis
- Learn about and develop objectives
- Learn about and develop delivery strategies
- Instructional design theories and implementation-soft skills
- Articulate Rise-hard skills
- Canva-hard skills
- Microsoft Word-hard skills
- Google Slides-hard skills
This course helped me develop my instructional design and further advance my presentation skills. I learned a new program, Articulate Rise, and learning theories, which I applied to my multimedia class.
Please click on the button below to view the project through Articulate Rise.
TCO 341 Course Re-design Report
Below is the report for the TCO 341 course re-design project.
It includes the following sections:
- Learner analysis
- Context analysis
- Content analysis
- Learning and deliver strategies