Team Leader; Scenario Writer
- The PINES Library needed a usability test to assess navigability.
- Usability test
Steps to Solve/Tools
- Create test plan
- Create team charter
- Conduct usability testing (1 week)
- Analyze data
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation
- Prepare report
- Leadership-team leader (soft)
- Presentation (soft); PowerPoint (hard)
- UX Research (soft); GazePoint Analysis (hard)
I maintained consistent communication with my team members regarding meeting times and
reminders, upcoming deadlines, and content feedback for each assignment. My feedback was positive, but honest, feedback. As team leader, I was open to their suggestions because everyone’s feedback gives you a different perspective on how you view your own work.
This project marks my first of many team leader projects. I enjoyed the role because I strengthened my team leadership skills to apply to the rest of my projects in the coming years. Also, this project sparked my interest in an UI/UX career.
PINES Test Plan and Bear Day Poster
Scroll to view or download our report and presentation.